Sunday, September 18, 2011

Viewing Photos Information

   The photos on the Google Picasa sight are about half of the photos I took. There is still a lot. It might be best to look at them over a few visits unless you can sit through a couple of hour slide show. The site does have a slide show feature. It seems that the default time between images id 3 seconds. Enough to see the photo but when there is a caption it is pretty quick. If you care to read the captions, some are informative and some are just dumb but, if you do want to read them, hit the space bar to stop the slide show. Hit the space bar again and it will resume.
I still have many, many redundant photos. I could / should edit them some more but...I am not. Digital photography is great. You can take as many images as you want. I take a lot of each if it is questionable about a problem with low light or camera shake. Many of my dusk and night shots are blurry but I kept them in just because. You do not have to use the slide show feature, just click on the first photo in the album and then use the toggle arrows to proceed.
One more thing I saved my photos at the end of each day they were taken. There is an "album: for each day starting on Friday Aug 26. To view the trip in the sequence the photos were taken, just follow the dates on the album. There are a couple of albums that Google automatically put there like the photos I posted on this blog. I did not want to delete because I am not sure if they are linked together or not. Those albums have the "blog" symbol at the bottom and only contain a few photos so ignore them.
Well, have a nice trip and I thank you for your interest!
Mercie & Bon Joir
Bill 

No comments:

Post a Comment